Virtual Classroom embeds are now back on WiZiQ. Teachers can now start promoting their classes by displaying their classes on their own websites/blogs with the embed code provided on their class detail (logged in) and class info pages (public) on WiZiQ.
How are Virtual Class embeds useful?
Apart from enhancing the look-and-feel of your website/blog, virtual class embeds enable your visitors to:
- Register for your upcoming classes right from within your site/blog
- View your upcoming classes’ schedules
- View session recordings by clicking on the links provided on the Virtual Classroom embed
- Use and display your Virtual Classroom embed on thier own websites/blogs
What can you do to promote your classes with Virtual Class embeds?
There are many ways to promote both your Virtual Classroom sessions and website/blog. Here are some suggestions:
- Display your classes on your own website/blog
- Get student registrations through Virtual Class embeds on your website/blog by
-promoting your website/blog and classes by sharing their links on different social networking sites
-bookmarking your website/blog on various bookmarking sites
- Improve visibility of your website/blog in search engines by linking to WiZiQ through the Virtual Classroom embed
Here are some examples that show you where to get the embed code:
Embed-code on your class detail page
Click on the 'Get Class Link' as shown in the image above. A pop up opens up with code in it. Just copy and paste the code as shown in the image below.
Similarly, you can get embed code from your class info page as well:
On clicking the link a pop up opens up with code in it. Just copy and paste the code as shown in the image below.
Here's an example of an embedded class. We picked the code from the class and simply added it to the HTML code in this post:
Note: Currently virtual class embeds are not available for paid classes. Also, the embed code for private classes is available on the detail pages of teachers but not on info pages. However, teachers can embed the code in their websites/blogs.