Just launched on WizIQ: Schedule recurring classes. Teachers can save time by creating an entire, recurring series of the same class taught live, multiple times at regular intervals with the same (or even different) set of attendees. No more recreating the same class over and over for regular meetings!
Here are the highlights:
- Schedule a complete recurring series as per your preferred interval with advanced customization options
- Schedule a complete recurring series for up to 12 months in advance from the current date (the date on which you schedule the class series)
- Invite students to attend individual classes of the recurring series
- Change date and time of a single class in a series of recurring classes
- Cancel a single class in a series of recurring class. (However, cancellation of the complete recurring series is not possible)
- Add recurring series to your courses while scheduling
- Add recurring series to your courses from the class listing
Here are some benefits of scheduling a recurring class:
- The feature is useful when you plan to teach the same class multiple times. You can schedule the recurring class at one go without the need to schedule every time you plan to offer the same class.
- By scheduling a recurring class, your learners will know the date and time well in advance, so they can plan and attend at their convenience.
- You can add a series of recurring classes to your courses, as well as creating standalone recurring classes.
To schedule a recurring class, you need to click on the ‘Want to schedule a recurring class’ link as shown in the image above. Now you can schedule a recurring class by selecting required options as shown in the image below.
For more information on the recurring class feature, please visit our help section