WizIQ Virtual Classroom is much more fun now with the just-updated media player. In addition to error-free YouTube video playback, presenters now have better control on playlists through an enhanced user interface. Teachers and learners can now engage in a more stimulating sharing experience, facilitating improved learning.
- Now play YouTube videos seamlessly. Simply copy-paste YouTube links and play directly
- Queue as many files as you want to the class playlist
- Add or play files from the content library
- Presenter controls mute/unmute
- Clear the complete playlist in one go
- Smart navigation with improved interface
Go ahead, explore and enjoy the new media player. If you have questions about the media player, we recommend that you go through the media player help files here. If your question has not been answered, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your feedback.