We just opened a developer portal, from where website owners can integrate WizIQ Virtual Classroom in their websites, CMS/LMS systems using the WizIQ API.
WizIQ has supported web services for some time, allowing users to integrate the Virtual Classroom into any website or content management system that supports the education and training markets. New RESTful APIs are now fully documented on developer.wiziq.com. WizIQ will be providing more direct support through this site to users looking to leverage these APIs.
WizIQ will also be investing over the next several months in creating turnkey and/or well-documented integrations with such open source learning projects as Instructure Canvas, openLMS, Centre SIS, and openSIS. These solutions will become available on developer.wiziq.com and will complement our existing Moodle module, Building Block for the Blackboard LearnTM platform, as well as plugins for proprietary systems.
WizIQ's Virtual Classroom enables organizations, teachers and learners to connect live from anywhere, offering real-time collaboration and communication.
The WizIQ Virtual Classroom features include:
- Activities from your own website - schedule, manage and conduct live classes
- Live online classes to small or large number of attendees simultaneously
- Attendance report
- Co-brand WizIQ Virtual Classroom with your logo
- Multi-way audio (any number of attendees can speak at the same time)
- 4 live video streams
- Text chat
- Advance Whiteboard tool
- Content sharing (DOCX, PPT, XLSX, PDF, Videos, etc.)
- Recording and archiving - all classes are recorded for review
- Support available for seamless integration
- Get simple pricing plan that suits your need
For a complete developer’s guide, visit https://developer.wiziq.com/overview