LearnerConnect is a great way to contact sincere students who have attended your public classes. See how Jane, an online teacher connects with her students on WizIQ:
With recent changes in place, it's easier now to connect to serious learners on WizIQ, as teachers:
- Can view contact details of the members in their contact lists
- Will get an auto LearnerConnect option whenever one attempts to attend a Public class
- LearnerConnect credits are now available for non-Premium members, too
Real value for your LearnerConnect credits
The best part of the LearnerConnect feature is that you can view the activity of members on the learning resources provided by you, and choose only those who you think are more serious in learning from you. This way, you will not waste your LearnerConnect credits and above that you will see the real value in the credits you spend for making new contacts through LearnerConnect.
Get in touch with more students
The key to pull more serious learners to your contact list is to create more, quality learning resources. Here are some tips:
- Create more public classes, tests, or courses
- Share WizIQ class, test, or course links on your own sites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites and forums. This will not only get direct traffic to your WizIQ page
- Participate in e-teaching community discussions and share links there, too
So go ahead and start teaching online on WizIQ if you are already not a member.