Welcome to the annual Connecting Online 2011 (CO11), live online conference. You are cordially invited to participate at the live online conference starting from the 4th of February to the 6th of February, 2011.
Educators at all levels will find this conference very useful, as many eminent intellectuals from across the globe will be holding webinars (web based seminars) on a variety of topics that help you understand:
- The importance of integrating technology into traditional classroom teaching
- Social networking, digital learning and best practices
- Moodle and other APIs that augment existing LMSs (Learning Management Systems)
- Challenges that educators, administrators, students, and community members face in online learning/teaching
- Independent e-learning strategies, etc.
This is a rare event and happens only once a year. This event is not only useful to educators, but also to administrators, students, and community members. So, we suggest that you do not miss CO11. Register for the webinars by clicking the title links below: